CANDLE DECORATED - DECORATED
Candle Decorated - French Kitchen Decor.
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; equal to 1/60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiating at the temperature of 2,046 degrees Kelvin
- examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- A cylinder or block of wax or tallow with a central wick that is lit to produce light as it burns
- A unit of luminous intensity, superseded by the candela
- stick of wax with a wick in the middle
Have a wonderful last day of 2009 flickr friends:)
I have enjoyed being inspired by all of you!!!
Kay Ellen Hammar
Outdoor Christmas party
I strung up some string lights so when night feel the lights and candles on the table lit up the area.
black and white party decorations ideas
decorating ideas for bonus rooms
decorating small kitchen
modern home decor catalog
boy nursery decorating
rustic living room decor
retro party decorations
cake decorating ideas baby shower