DECORATING WHITE KITCHEN : WHITE KITCHEN
Decorating White Kitchen : Theme Event Decor.
Decorating White Kitchen
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
Gorgeous brown + white kitchen: Benjamin Moore 'Tudor Brown' + 'Navajo White'
Glorious! In this Nantucket kitchen decorated by Sandi Holland, walls are painted Navajo White and cabinets are Tudor Brown, both by Benjamin Moore. Counters are Calcutta Gold marble.
“I'm a great believer in big islands,” says Holland. “The mistake people often make is putting the island and the counters too far apart. All you need is room for two people to pass.”
Brass hardware from Nantucket Housefitters. 48" Dual Fuel Viking range. Provenance Woven Woods Rustica shades from Hunter Douglas. Nantucket baskets from Four Winds Craft Guild.
Photo by Gridley + Graves, housebeautiful.com.
Cheerful kitchen: White cabinets + open shelves + stainless steel
This kitchen combines classic, modern, and cottage styles to great effect: you have the timeless black-and-white palette, the sleek countertops, stainless steel appliances, and white subway tile, and the charm of open shelves, ladder-back chairs, and yellow dishes. I like the mix of open shelving and cabinets, too -- 'cause you don't always want everyone seeing your business, you know?
Photo by Michel Arnaud, Good Housekeeping, July 2007.
decorate your room online free
tropical fish decor
children's playroom decorating ideas
country decor curtains
western iron decor
cowboy decorating ideas